Friday, September 19, 2008

Run

I walked home from ma'on (daycare) today.

I just didn't want to be in the stroller -- "AYYEH" wanted to do it himself.


Actually, to be exact, I ran home.

Since I like to give play by play of what I'm "doin', I said "run" and then ran about 5 yards/meters. Then I stopped and waited for Ima's permission to run again, pumping my arms the whole way. I had to hold Ima's hand to cross the street, which I did not like ONE bit). I had fun running, and then fell promptly asleep for a 3+ hour nap!

I also like to walk. And to take my puppy for a walk. I command it to "WALK" and then sometimes get frustrated when his leash gets tangled around his neck or ear or foot.





By the way, if you're keeping track, I started walking about 11 months ago. On October 24th 2007 (ring a bell? I did it for Ima and Abba's wedding anniversary!), I took my first steps without the help of the coffee table or someone's legs or hands.

Now I run, jump (on both feet), climb all the way up the steps to our apartment without holding on, walk down stairs (holding the railing or the wall -- though I can do the bottom two steps without holding on!), climb ladders in the playground, and I haven't met a jungle gym I didn't like!

No comments: