Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My playdate with Avi

My friend Avi came over today after gan to play. He hadn't been to my house before -- but I've been to his house twice for Shabbat. It was more fun today because we could also watch Elmo!
Avi is about two months older than me, and he's even taller than I am! But Ima says that we were destined to be friends because Avi came to visit me in the hospital when I was born, and his mommy had been in the same hospital room (and bed) when Avi was born! So we have a lot in common!!! We also both like raisins, veggie puffs, and macaroni and cheese. Not to mention Elmo, trains, and making messes.


We had a lot of fun! Before Avi left, we hugged and said bye bye, and then I waved bye bye to Avi from the balcony for about 15 minutes. Ima says Avi was probably home by the time I came inside and stopped shouting "AVI, BYE BYE!!!"

Come back soon, Avi!

No comments: