Thursday, August 28, 2008

Up up up aypaym

I am home. I had such a good time with Nana, Poppy, and David, but it was so nice to give my Abba a big hug when he met us at the airport. It was a long flight, but I was lucky and had an empty seat all to myself. I shared it with Elmo. I watched Dora, Diego, Clifford, and Curious George on the videos, and slept for over seven hours. Ima was impressed. I think that mean she had a booboo where I pressed on her for seven hours. Not sure.

Here I am in the Newark airport waiting for our flight to Tel Aviv. It was delayed an hour. I met another boy my age named Adiel, and we played with our toys and had races back and forth. We had fun and our Imas and Abba's got to chat too.

Eleven hours later, here is our aypaym. Ima took the picture after we walked off the plane and while we were waiting for my stroller and car seat. Our plane is the one attached to the building.

And here I am with my stroller and car seat, after my long nap! Abba, here I come!!!!

Next time we go to Merca, Ima and Abba said that I will have to get my own seat for real..... because I'll be a big boy then.

No comments: