Wednesday, August 20, 2008

In Florida!

I'm really enjoying my trip to Florida. Florida is in Merca. In Florida there are stores, tropical storms, toy cars, bristle blocks, cats who actually let me pet them, and my favorite person in the whole world: DAYDAY! Dayday is Uncle David. But I can't say David. I can only say Dayday. And I shout it -- all the time -- looking for "Dayday." Here I am with Dayday playing with my new BUS! I love my bus. It has three "men" - one driver, one boy, and one girl. But I call them all "men" and also use them to drive boats and cars made out of bristle blocks. Ima showed me how to do that. It's fun.

Here I am with Dayday at the Fishing Hall of Fame: And here we are pretending to catch fish in the children's room. It was also fun to steer the boat!
I've done other things in Florida too. Nana lets me play with playdough, and paint, and things. I like to paint pictures of "aypayms" -- both of my pictures here are of airplanes, if you can't tell (I made Ima write my name on one airplane picture in gold paint, because it was shiny). I like to point out the A in my name. I also like to mix paints to see what happens, which Nana says is ok because I'm learning things about the world and because the paints only cost a dollar. I don't know what a dollar is, but it must not be a lot! I have a lot of fun making messes -- and then Nana cleans me up in the kitchen sink, because I'm just too messy to go up the stairs to the bath!









I think I'm pretty good at painting, don't you? Maybe I'll be an artist one day!

No comments: