Monday, August 18, 2008

I can fly a plane!

Nana was so happy to see me when I got off the aypaym with Ima. Ima was also happy to see her too, and to hand me over to someone else for a while! I don't know why -- I really only fussed a little on the plane, and I enjoyed my own seat on each flight. I even slept some. Abba was right though -- Ima packed way too much stuff in the carry on bags! Here we are in Nana's office downtown. We also went to the Main Library to get a bunch of books for me to read while we are here. I really like Airport and Goodnight Gorilla.
Just after we arrived, we went to Walmart to get a toy bus for me (and some other things, like socks, but they are kinda boring compared to a bus!). I decided to try to ride even though this toy was still in its box. I was a bit distraught when pulled off the toy, but then we found my bus, and I didn't mind so much!



In the house, I like to sit in funny places. I like the cat's bed, because it's soft and fuzzy. And besides, the cat usually isn't in it! I also like to sit on the stairs with my Nana. THe stairs are also soft and fuzzy because they have carpet. I like carpet. I ALSO like to sit in my Nana's special chair, with a blankie. This is my favorite place to drink milk and to watch cartoons.






You'd think I didn't have enough toys -- but I do. I also like to play with cans of cat food. Don't ask me to explain why!




In the supermarket, I can drive the cart. Why don't they have these in Israel? It was so much fun!


I went to the Discovery Museum with Ima and Nana. They have a special area just for tots (that's me), and also an airplane exhibit. That's me driving a car, playing with beads and flying a DC-9 (I think).







I also like to play Koo-Koo (peek a boo) with Nana and Poppy. There aren't any pictures of that though. Use your imagination. If you can't see me, it's peek a boo!

No comments: