Friday, August 22, 2008

Playtime!

Nana and Ima braved the Aventura Mall just to take me to this fun play area. Ok, they braved it at 1 p.m. when all the kids were in school and people were supposed to be at work, so it was sort of empty. I only had to share with a few kids, but they thought I spoke Spanish. I didn't, so I ignored them and went down the slides and played mostly by myself and with Nana and Ima. After about a half hour, Ima said I was "cooked" and so we left.




Then we went to the supermarket (again) and I got to ride in the supermarket car (again) and drive the cart (again). We go the supermarket a lot. I don't mind -- they give me balloons at the checkout, I get to look at balloons through the whole store (yes, the WHOLE store!). I scream "llyaum" "llyaum" (I sound Welsh) every time I see one. Ima asked me to say "ba" and I said "BA" and then she asked me to say "loon" and I said "yoon." She asked me over and over, and I said "ba" "yoon" "ba" "yoon." But then she said "Ariel, say balloon."

I said:

"llyaum"

No comments: